On May 25, 2007, I began 101 days of a Summer Sabbatical which has two purposes: Renewal and Refocus
RENEWAL is what I am seeking personally. It is the inside stuff of having a fully alive, fully engaged heart with God.
REFOCUS is what I am seeking in my ministry - a BIG GOD-VIEW PERSPECTIVE.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sabbatical Cancelled - WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER!


So who needs a Sabbatical when you have a beautiful granddaughter? Who needs a job? Who needs anything?

God, Evee Marie (and a bit of Gwen Marie) – That’s enough for me!

Did I mention she’s beautiful?

Born: 12:02 am April 24, 2007
Weight: 7lbs. 15.5oz.
Length: 20 ¾ inches


She's Beautiful!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a sweetie alright. She sure looks healthy. Give her a hug from me. GGJ

Dave Deur said...

Congratulations! You're gonna love being a grandpa!

C-Man said...

Dude!
awesome!

Ken said...

Congrats on the granddaughter, Dennis! Take your Sabbatical and hang out with her the whole time!
-Ken DePeal

Anonymous said...

Congrats brother!
Have an awesome Sabbatical! I know God will meet with you and bless you in this important time. I also believe that you will return and be an amazing blessing to the church and the kingdom.

I'm thankful for your investment!