On May 25, 2007, I began 101 days of a Summer Sabbatical which has two purposes: Renewal and Refocus
RENEWAL is what I am seeking personally. It is the inside stuff of having a fully alive, fully engaged heart with God.
REFOCUS is what I am seeking in my ministry - a BIG GOD-VIEW PERSPECTIVE.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

101 Days of Prayer

This Sabbatical is 101 days long.

I will genuinely need prayer for each day. Many have already committed to pray - some even to fast - for me while I am gone.

If you want, pick a day (or days) between May 25 and September 4. Then simply e-mail my assistant what day you want.

srizzio@slwc.org

If it's available she will sign you up and send you a reminder and specific requests.

Thanks for being a part of this Sabbatical experience through prayer.

No comments: