On May 25, 2007, I began 101 days of a Summer Sabbatical which has two purposes: Renewal and Refocus
RENEWAL is what I am seeking personally. It is the inside stuff of having a fully alive, fully engaged heart with God.
REFOCUS is what I am seeking in my ministry - a BIG GOD-VIEW PERSPECTIVE.

Friday, June 15, 2007

More Prayer Requests

Below are a couple of prayer requests for next week:
  • Final Europe travel details (we fly out on June 25 and back on July 26)
  • God-led times of sharing with our missionaries - Steve & Jo Kilbry (Slovakia), The Nettleton's, Majors, and Regina Freeman (Bosnia), and Kent & Cheri Picksley (Croatia).
Thanks so much!

2 comments:

C-Man said...

DJ,
i think it is so cool you are taking some quality time out. that is awesome. i am sure you are learning a ton.

Praying for you and gwen daily.

Unknown said...

Pastor Dennis ~ I love your blog updates. I am excited about your time and insights you are gaining. I have always admired you and the way the Holy Spirit uses you to convey God's word. I am so excited to have you back and here about all of your great experiences. You have also motivated me to slow down a bit and reflect . . . so I thought you might like to know that you still inspire despite the fact that you are thousands of miles away. Do not let distance diminsh the fact of how much of an influence you are on our congregassion and your staff . . . and me personally. I have reflected that I would not be where I am in my walk without you influence and inspiration. So, thank you and have a great time.

WOO-HOO!!!!
Jill Buwalda

PS. The team is doing a great job. Pastor Pete is also inspiring and have been delivering thought provoking messages, as I am sure you already know. Just thought I'd give credit to the team you lead Ü