On May 25, 2007, I began 101 days of a Summer Sabbatical which has two purposes: Renewal and Refocus
RENEWAL is what I am seeking personally. It is the inside stuff of having a fully alive, fully engaged heart with God.
REFOCUS is what I am seeking in my ministry - a BIG GOD-VIEW PERSPECTIVE.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Prayer Requests

From time to time I will be dropping in prayer requests. So many of you have let me know that you are praying every day! That means more than you could ever know.

Here are a few requests for the next week or so

  • The discovery of God's leading and a rhythm for this journey - for each day and for the whole
  • A deep sense of joy in God's presence
  • Personal renewal - beyond what I can comprehend
  • Deep marital oneness and sharing - (Gwen joins me this Saturday!)
  • On yeah, and all of the travel and safety issues

Thanks so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Praying for a great time of reconnecting for you and Gwen. Paul shared a great message Sunday. Haven't seen Pete since you left. I'm sure he is fine though. Miss you!
Jen

Anonymous said...

I really miss you. Love Mom