On May 25, 2007, I began 101 days of a Summer Sabbatical which has two purposes: Renewal and Refocus
RENEWAL is what I am seeking personally. It is the inside stuff of having a fully alive, fully engaged heart with God.
REFOCUS is what I am seeking in my ministry - a BIG GOD-VIEW PERSPECTIVE.

Monday, July 2, 2007

This Week's Prayer Requests . . .

Our time in Bosnia . . .
1. Connection with Trent & Nikki Nettleton, Frank & Sue Majors, Regina Freeman and the team in Bosnia - this is a very busy time for them and we want to be sensitive to their needs
2. Couple connection time
3. Enhancement of our mission partnerships and research into potential team trips to this region

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm so glad you guys and Regina are together!!!

Have fun!
Jamie

Anonymous said...

Hey guys , Our family is praying for you today. Have a happy 4th of July! Love J&J

Anonymous said...

Hey! Tell everyone we said Dobro Dahn. We miss being there already and can't wait to see the Majors back safely. You being there right now is a God thing and I can't wait to hear about your trip in this region.

Daine and Becky Shanahan