On May 25, 2007, I began 101 days of a Summer Sabbatical which has two purposes: Renewal and Refocus
RENEWAL is what I am seeking personally. It is the inside stuff of having a fully alive, fully engaged heart with God.
REFOCUS is what I am seeking in my ministry - a BIG GOD-VIEW PERSPECTIVE.

Friday, July 20, 2007

This Week's Prayer Requests . . .

Transition back to the Midwest . . .
1. Final days in Croatia with Kent & Cheri Pickslay
2. Times of debriefing Block Two
3. Travel on July 24-25
4. Time in Indy with Evee, Jamie, Clint and Julie
5. Preparation for Block Three

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dennis, Praying for you as you make another transition! We miss you bunches but know that God's hand is on you. Hug that grandbaby! In Him,
Linda N

Dan said...

I hope you guys had a great weekend. Looks like the middle section of your Sabbatical was really incredible.

I'm praying that you have a great transition back and enjoy the time with Evee and the kids. Evee is so cute... and quiet! She was at camp all week and I think it was Wednesday night before I even heard her whimper!

Thanks for your note before camp. I posted an update (it's a bit long...) on my blog if you get a few minutes. It really was an incredible week.

See you soon,
Dan

Anonymous said...

Surprise, surprise...Evee is first on the list :). Can't wait to pick you both up!
Jamie

Anonymous said...

Dennis,

I am so happy for you to get the time to get away like this. You need this man! I so appreciate you Pastor D, and I miss you man! I pray that God does wonderful things in your life as you continue on your trip. I appreciate you.

Nate

Anonymous said...

Hi Dennis,
Wow, the scenic pictures on your Blog are amazing. Thanks for posting them and "taking us along" with you on your journey. This morning I have been praying for clarity for you. I don't know why, but God has put it on my heart :) Thought I would let you know. Take care.
Kristi Boomgaard

Anonymous said...

We miss ya'll and can't wait to have you back in small group. Looking forward to sharing some news with you when you return! Have a great time in Indy and you're in our prayers.